Space Related Web Sites
This page lists only related sites, www sites directly concerned with space
colonization are on the space settlement home page.
NASA Maintained Sites
Very cool 3D interactive model of the solar system.
- A list of colleges and universities offering space science and astronautics programs.
- Space related competitions for college and university students.
- Astrobiology An
online guide to the living universe.
- Center for Advanced Studies in the Space Life Sciences. Overall goals are to increase awareness of the NASA Life Sciences Program within the basic science community, and to examine and discuss potential uses of microgravity and other aspects of space flight as probes to provide new insights to fundamental processes of importance to basic biology and medicine.
- IAU: Minor Planet Center responsible for the efficient
collection, (computation,) checking and dissemination of astrometric observations and orbits for minor planets and
The internet-based Space Education Program for NASA's Lunar Prospector
- Near Earth Asteroid Rendezvous First
spacecraft to orbit an asteroid, returning science data.
- Quest Provides support and services
for schools, teachers and students to fully utilize the Internet.
- Space Biology Whether you are an educator or a student, SpaceBio.net is the place to come for undergraduate space biology education. Throughout the site, you will find a large collection of downloadable materials organized by topic, profiles of publications and resources, annotated links to other sites, and information on education and training opportunities.
- Space Day - lots of classroom
activities for teachers.
Educators' Handbook - lots of classroom activities for teachers.
- SpaceLink An aeronautics
and space resource for educators.
- Space News has a educational site
for teachers and students.
- Space Place is designed to
introduce students and teachers to the latest and most advanced technology
being tested for use on space missions of the future.
- Student Space
Awareness University of Arizona student organization.
- Starships,Space Colonies and the like. Technology for space, space travel and artificial gravity.
- Windows to the Universe
User-friendly learning system on the Earth and Space sciences.
- University of Wisconsin Space Resources. Includes course work on the Origin of the Solar System and Lunar Mining Concepts.
- University of Wisconsin Space Resources. Includes course work on, Getting there and Back and Fusion Rockets.
- University of Wisconsin Space Resources. Includes course work on, Potential Resources of Asteroids and Comets.
Nowicki's launch systems book. This online book describes a large
number of mostly futuristic launch systems.
- Space Adventures. Includes training in zero gravity, on the edge of space and in the
- Deep Space 1 JPL mission to validate
technologies that will pioneer the way for future spacecraft to have an
arsenal of technical capabilities for exploring the universe.
- NASA Shuttle Web - launch
status of current mission.
- KSC Launch Assessment ISS fabrication continues.
- X Prize Foundation $10 Million Competition
will award trophy to first spacecraft for sub-orbital flight.
- Climbing to the Sky. The dream of a Space Elevator is a monumental one. A vision that will further space exploration and knowledge.
- Virgin Galactic. By the end of the decade, Virgin Galactic - the most exciting development in the story of modern space history - is planning to make it possible for almost anyone to visit the final frontier at an affordable price.
- Universe Today. Space News from Around the Internet, Updated every weekday.
- Universe Today. 8/21/2001 Beyond Tito: Measuring the Demand for Space Tourism.
- Space Adventures. Welcome to the World's Leading Space Tourism Company.
- SpaceRef. Com. A Space Reference site which includes updated space news.
- Space Technology List. Space Colonization related links
- eSpaceTickets.com. Win a Trip to Outer Space.
- Space Cruiser will make it possible for ordinary citizens to go where only astronauts have ventured before.
- Bristol Spaceplanes Limited. Spearheading the space flight revolution.
Send suggestions and contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org.